A membership network for passionate supporters of independent food and farming journalism
Join more than 3,000 members who are driving systemic change in the food and farming landscape.
By becoming a Civil Eats member, you’ll tap into a thriving community of like-minded changemakers and food innovators, gaining unparalleled access to the resources, insights, and stories you need to stay at the forefront of food system thought-leadership. Our membership program connects diverse voices, viewpoints, and perspectives on just, equitable, and sustainable food systems, empowering you to make a meaningful difference in your work. Your membership amplifies the reach of our nonprofit, mission-driven reporting.
If you’re already a member and you have a question, visit our membership FAQ page or email us at members-at-civileats-dot-com.
- Help sustain our independent journalism and enjoy unlimited access to Civil Eats’ content.
- Unlimited access to all of Civil Eats’ comprehensive reporting, keeping you fully informed on the latest developments on sustainable food and agriculture.
- “The Deep Dish,” our award-winning, members-only newsletter, delivering original content first with behind-the-scenes updates.
- Engage with the site’s editors and writers through Civil Eats’ Salons, an interactive platform for educational sessions, Q&A discussions, and community-building.
- Join a vibrant Slack community of food system changemakers, policymakers, and practitioners.
- Spread the love for Civil Eats by becoming a member and sharing the gift of quality food system journalism with a friend or family member.
- Our membership team will contact you to add your plus-one.
- We believe everyone should have access to Civil Eats’ stories.
- This special rate is available for students and individuals with limited budgets.